Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Charming Florida

Life has been hectic in lazy little Buckhannon lately! It seems like time creeps for weeks then BAM! all of a sudden there isn't enough hours in the day! I'm leaving in the morning to spend a week in Florida with my son and daughter. So, needless to say, I've been running around here like a one-armed paper hanger! I finally, this morning, finished my charms for the second Diva Charm Swap. I love making these little charms, and I don't, usually, enjoy the smaller canvas of art. Go figure!
I'm caught up enough with my art obligations, that I can leave them at home and relax and enjoy my visit with the kids.

5 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm looking forward to getting one of these little babies. Have fun in Florida!
Joanne

Karen Owen said...

The charms are beautiful!

Karen

Kathy McElroy said...

I love your charms Andi. You always do a terrific job with everything you do. Have a great time with your kids in Florida.
Come back with lots of pictures!
~k~

Anonymous said...

Andi,
I hope you are having a blast with your kids.
I love the charms!

Anonymous said...

OMG :-) I can't beleive I found you in the blogging neighborhood. I am so surprised and happy. I have read and saw many of your photos and loved them. I hope you have a great time with your kids here in sunny land Florida. Weather is great but hot. Hope to see you soon, Best Regards,
Olga, Miami Springs, Florida