Popular Posts

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving in Florida


The Holiday season is upon us again!! My favorite time of the year is Thanksgiving and Christmas!! It seems that a new family tradition is developing...we go to either Jacob's or Jaimi's house in Florida for Thanksgiving and all the kids come home to Buckhannon for Christmas. This is fine by me...lots of great shopping in south Florida. NO shopping in Buckhannon!! I get a real jump start on my Christmas gift list over Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Sounds like a good tradition to me, especially the shopping part.

Joanne

Angela Hoffmann said...

oooh sounds like a wonderful plan to me...but it may change once grandbabies come along..lol(if they ever do..LOL)! You all look so happy and that you had a great time!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving...i finally have my house back today..but we had a wonderful time!

Kathy McElroy said...

Do they do the cooking?
I bet the shopping is better in Florida and it's warmer too.

Anonymous said...

Hey I have been really really nice this year, and only a little naughty, so just keep that in mind.....
LOL.
I love the photo and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
xoxox,
shirley