Popular Posts

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hi all...here I am working on updating my blog...yet again! I have finally accepted the fact that I'm just not going to be one of the world's great bloggers! Hey...one can't be great at everything!!
I've told myself that I'll just try and post a minimum of one a week...or when I have new art or photographs to show . Maybe releaving the pressure to post daily will make it a more enjoyable act. We'll see how it goes...
It's St. Patrick's Day and it has snowed 5-6 inches here today!! Nothing green about Buckhannon...Even though I'm half Irish, I'm not big on St. Patrick's Day. Why? I have no idea...
I bought Maeve Binchy's latest book,Whitethorn Woods, and started it yesterday. It's too soon for me to tell if it's going to be one of her better books or not. She's an author who has some books that are better than other books. But, I read all of her books, the good and the not so good.

No comments: