Popular Posts

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Playing MOM


My son Jacob is on the left, my daughter Jaimi is in the center, and my nephew Brooks, is on the right.
I just returned from Florida where I was visiting 2 of my 3 children. It always feels good to get to play Mom again after months of not seeing them. I guess that ole statement is true "once a Mom always a Mom"! I cooked, cleaned, decorated, arranged furniture, cooked, cleaned closets, cooked...well, you get the picture.
All in all, I had a wonderful time and am now at home resting up from my trip!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family! Your daughter is a knock-out!

Kathy McElroy said...

What a good looking bunch!

Anonymous said...

please come and visit me next mom!

j/k. you kids are gorgeous. jaimi looks just like her mama!

Connie said...

What beautiful children! Playing mom is such fun. So is playing Grandma!
connie