Popular Posts

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My artwork for Paper Whimsy Cookbook


I'm sending in my artwork which comprises 2 5X7 canvas boards done with art. One is a PaperWhimsy image and the recipe I am submitting, and the other is a 5X7 canvas board with art which includes a picture of myself serving the prepared recipe and my DH eating the prepared recipe. They pick the recipes they want to use and keep the original artwork. I don't know if mine will be picked, but I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did!!!!
shirley

Anonymous said...

As one who loves your art and has tasted some of your recipes, I can say they would be stupid not to choose what you've done.
Joanne

Anonymous said...

Andi, the computer ate my first comment. I love both pages and as someone who appreciates both your art and your culinary skills, I think they'll love it, too.
Joanne

Kathy McElroy said...

They would be crazy not to pick yours Andi. Both spreads are wonderful. The one of you and your husband is marvelous. What a trooper he is to let you include him in your art. It's priceless.
~k~

Karen Owen said...

Andi, They'll have to pick yours - beautiful art and a yummy recipe.

Hugs,
Karen

Mount Vernon Kitchen Renovations said...

Thanks ffor sharing this